My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 24, 2008

An Owl Almost Flew into my car

I hope you had a happy Purim and/or Easter. I was in Vermont for the weekend with Elissa and my family and it was really nice. Elissa and I went out to dinner on Saturday night and on our way to the restaurant a huge owl flew in front of my windshield. I honked and stepped on the brakes to avoid the hooter, and he/she flew away unharmed. Phew.

We also got around to watching Enchanted this weekend. I must say it was enjoyable and I still have that darn song stuck in my head this morning..."How does she know that you love her.." Okay, okay..if you haven't seen the movie, here is the full number...



Short post today, lots more tomorrow!!! Come on back.


Oh, I almost forgot. This happened to me too just the other day!

No comments: