My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The X-Rated Gift Basket

Every year, an x-rated gift basket is sent to our office from an alumnus and it cracks me up. The basket arrived yesterday and although I was out of the office, I got a laugh from the email that was sent out telling us that a gift basket had arrived but it was x-rated.

So this is really awkward, I don't know how to make this transition so I'm just going to do it. I have always been a huge fan of the muppets and Sesame Street. I just found out Sesame Street's Olivia has passed away. I think my first exposure to death came from watching Sesame Street when Mr. Hooper died.




And now, I leave you with this trailer for the remake of a classic film. What a shame.


Happy Holidays to you and a happy and healthy New Year!

No comments: