My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ponzhu Scheme

If you know me, I'm always drumming up ideas so you probably weren't surprised that I bought a bunch of Zhu Zhu Pets when I found them. For those who don't know about what is being hailed as this year's "Tickle Me Elmo". Here's a commercial for these things. If you ask me, it's silly, but I sort of want to recreate a scene from one of my favorite holiday films, Jingle All The Way. Go ahead, laugh. I want a Turboman doll. Who told you you could eat my cookies?

Anywayy...



So this guy notices food missing from the fridge, sets up a camera, and here's what he sees. I don't buy it.



Check this out, horse and buggy DUI...

And now, with all this Zhu Zhu frenzy, I will leave you with a hamster riding the subway.

No comments: