My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Good Pain

I'm feeling good pain this morning after a much needed training session yesterday. It was the first time I had to do push-ups while balancing on medicine balls. I don't want it to appear as though I am complaining, but to put it in Muppet terms, my arms are feeling like that Marvin Suds and the Muppephone skit, "ow, ow ow". Enough of that.

Did you have a nice weekend? Wacky weather. It was freezing in NYC and we had our first taste of snow. Decorations went up, the sidewalks of NYC are crowded with tourists and shoppers, and the holiday party season has begun. I went to my first party on Saturday night, where we had to bring an ornament for the tree. So in typical Evan fashion, I made my own and brought a one-of-a-kind Tiger Woods ornament:



Party was fun and the snow added an extra special touch.

I need to sell my Zhu Zhu's and luckily, I didn't get any of the brown ones.

This is pretty cool, captured video of the vine seeds soaring through the forest.

And now, it's time for...FUN WITH GLYCERIN!



Enjoy your day. Evan Almighty, signing off.

No comments: