My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 18, 2009

Try Not To Bragg


I am always intrigued when I come across a new type of beverage. Sometimes it's the label, sometimes the name, or sometimes it's a combination of the two. Last night, I stopped off to get some Mandarin oranges after the gym and found a drink made of Apple Cider vinegar and honey.

Apple Cider Vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history. In 400 B.C. Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing natural detox cleansing, healing, and energizing qualities. Hippocrates prescribed Apple Cider Vinegar mixed with honey for its health properties. Now you can enjoy Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar & Honey in a convenient refreshing drink.

Who knew? I figured I would try it and try it I did. I was done after one sip. I don't care how healthy this is for you, drinking vinegar is not something I ever want to do again.

Now of course, as I'm sure you can imagine, I am intrigued by this Bragg family. You can read all about them here.

They even have monthly affirmations on their site:

""The world is my playground, because of my love for all things harmonious."

And then there is this:



Have a great weekend! The next time I see you, I'll be 29.

No comments: