My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All You Need Is A Belter and a Dream

Okay so all I need are a few lead roles in Broadway productions and then I can have a Christmas album and sing at Birdland. Shouldn't be too difficult right?

Time to get your thrill on Vinegar Hill...it looks cool. I might have to check it out.

Neil Young was on his way to meet someone at the Wrecking Ball...



Don't worry, it was just a stunt for a movie being filmed in NYC. No one was harmed.

This is just horrible but I think it's interesting from a journalism perspective.

I heard on the news the other night that a woman saw an image of Jesus on her iron and it did indeed look like Jesus when they showed the photos. I came across this odd site that had some other Jesus sightings. You can see them here.

Now you can turn alcohol into a powder which means, well, Vodka pills.

And now, your cute kitty moment of the day:



Have a good one.

No comments: