My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's Almost Here


My final presentation is almost here and I will be oh so happy when it is over. In the meantime, let's read about an Octopus and the coconut. Sounds like a good children's story. Better get on that.

While working on my Presentation last night I put on the last few minutes of this Acapella/Glee/Idol show, The Sing Off. The Acapella was really good and I'm a fan of Ben Folds who is a judge on the show. It's nice to see Acapella in the limelight.

Okay, we knew this was coming. A Japanese store is selling customized robots. Want a robot version of your girlfriend, how about your deceased Aunt Betty? Check it out.

And now I leave you with another episode of Improv Everywhere...

No comments: