My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Freezing Friday

Despite my defrosting ears, I am great. It's Friday and tonight, tonight I am going to experience something I have not experienced since I was a wee lad. Tonight, I will be back at Grandma's house, under the big tent, at the Big Apple Circus. As a kid, my grandmother used to take us to see the Big Apple Circus every year and I loved it. So you can imagine how excited I am to go again, 20 or so years later.

When your kid won't stop crying, why not try the 'ole climb in the crib trick?



Want to piss off people in class? Why not try doing what this kid does and see what happens.


Student Brings Typewriter To Class - Watch more Funny Videos

I have said that I have no real interest in seeing Avatar, the new flick by King of the World, James Cameron, but the reports coming out about the film are great. People are saying it far exceeds any expectations and that it may be considered for an Oscar. Will all this hype make me go see it? Perhaps.

Facebook implemented its privacy changes, so if you haven't done so, make sure you aren't sharing yourself with the world.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: