My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008



Wow! What a night it was! I get chills every time I see the front page of a newspaper. I don't think there's really much more to say on the topic. Thanks to everyone who came out to vote. And thanks to Facebook, which I believe really helped get younger people out to the polls and made it THE thing to be doing yesterday. Way to go FB!

I have a few other matters of business...umm, the hologram interview? Hellooo! This was totally bizarre but so cool. I want to start doing hologram interviews.




One last thing... Debra reminded me of this arcade game I used to love...does anyone else remember this? Memories of my youth flooded back to me..

No comments: