My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Rehearsal



As I made a mad cab dash to catch my bus after class last night I was happy to pass the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade rehearsal. There were bright lights, holiday music, and a bunch of people dancing. It was the cherry on top of my evening.

I love Thanksgiving and am very much looking forward to spending time with family and making some delicious food. I'm not much of a turkey fan, perhaps because when I was a kid. Well, I remember it like it was just yesterday....



What was missing from Quantum of Solace you ask? Well, this...


I interviewed Robert Kamen yesterday and really found him to be an interesting guy. In addition to writing many screenplays including the Karate Kid movies, Robert has his own vineyard and produces some of the best organic wine in Sonoma County. His newest film, Transporter 3 comes out tomorrow. The podcast will be up soon.

No comments: