My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 7, 2008

It's the weekend...who's your role model?



Ready for a great weekend? I hope so. I'll be heading to the theater to see David Wain's new film, Role Models. I've mentioned before how supportive David has been with previous projects Boaz and I have worked on together and I'm really looking forward to seeing the movie. It's been getting good reviews too! I encourage you to go see it as well and then submit your review to me so I can post it.

Being a reporter for 60 Minutes isn't as easy as you might think.

Getting Naked for Obama!

For all of you Q-tip fans!

I'll be looking at some apartments in Jersey City tomorrow if you care to join me in some excellent fun. Other than that and going to see Role Models, I'm pretty free. Give me a call and we'll do dinner.

No comments: