My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bond, James Bond



I hope you had a great weekend with such wacky weather. 70 degrees one day, freezing the next. Saturday night I had dinner with friends at a trendy Jersey City eatery called Ox. The atmosphere was nice and the food was very good although the portions were on the small side. I ordered a mixed green salad with roasted asian pears,blue cheese, pomegranate seeds tossed with a champagne vinaigrette. Very tasty. For my main course, I chose the crab and shrimp roll which was delicious. After dinner, we rushed to the 9:00pm screening of Quantum of Solace, the new James Bond flick. It was crowded and we were forced to sit in the front row. The chase scenes were hard to watch that close up but I didn't have a problem with the other scenes. Despite hearing a bad review of the film yesterday, I very much enjoyed the movie. There were things I didn't like and I really wish there were more scenes like the Opera scene in this film. The Opera scene was by far my favorite scene. Gone are the gadgets, the one-liners...Bond is out of control.

More bad, late-night karaoke:
Rate this performance at The Sims On Stage


I've been seeing so many commercials for Wii Music, I'm wondering if it's any good.

Time to start getting ready for Thanksgiving..

No comments: