My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Behind on my movie watching

I've become very busy lately and haven't had time to catch up on any movies. I had the same two Netflix DVDs sitting on my desk for about a month now. I'm planning on seeing Quantum of Solace this weekend however. I never miss a Bond movie. I have also not had time to watch any trailers for upcoming films like Up, Pixar's next flick which looks incredible.



MadTv is cancelled. FrankTV is sooooooo bad.

Another freaky humanoid robot...



I really want a copy of the Fake New York Times...

Attention all CONEY ISLAND FANS!! Be sure to read this document put together by the Center for an Urban Future where they asked thinkers from a variety of fields to share their vision for Coney Island.

It's Thursday so that means it's time for the CLIP OF THE WEEK!!! Yee-ha!

No comments: