My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Google Video Chat Has Arrived

I'm sure by now, many of you Gchat addicts have seen a little green video camera icon next to your buddies. Soon you will be video chatting with those buddies while you check your email. I was checking my email last night and all of a sudden Greg called me on video chat from Brooklyn. It was a lot of fun and I got him to give me a tour of the apartment. Adrienne was there as well which was a pleasant surprise. I encourage you to join Google Video!

Bye Bye Nude Seattle Parks!

I'd like to go check out the Showtime house.

Short post today. Have a great weekend! Another fun video for you to ponder:

No comments: