My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Flurries

There was a light white coating of flurries on my windshield this morning. As my hand flicked the windshield wiper controls, the rubber wands quickly made the white flakes disappear. I'm going to a screening of Four Christmases tonight and will put a brief review up tomorrow. It's that new Vince Vaughn, Reese Witherspoon flick.

This is scary, eh?

Um, where's Jack Sparrow when you need him?

I have to start going to the UCB theater more often.

Okay, it's a short post today. Here's a video on how to make a pumpkin pie with real pumpkin:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she neglects to tell you that you need a chainsaw to cut that pumpkin up.