My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting? Use Gym Door



I snapped the above photo on my way to vote this morning. No lines, no waiting, it was quite pleasant. There is the most amazing feeling of excitement in the air this morning. Everyone is feeling it and it's really incredible. Everyone is thinking about it, talking about it, writing about it, blogging about it, podcasting about it...you get the idea. It's the excitement we feel during the holidays when we get a surprise gift from a loved one and don't know what's in the box. We might be able to open this gift tonight or perhaps we'll have to wait until the morning. Either way, I sure hope it's the gift we've been waiting for.

Education Lesson:



I'm really looking forward to meeting Walt Disney's clone.

GPS is great, but I'm not so sure about this.

A nudist group in, get this, Land O'Lakes, Florida wants to establish the first ever clothing-optional polling site. Those opposed to the group worry that this will give new meaning to "pulling the lever" and will tarnish their "buttery" town image.

WHhhaaaaa?

Addendum:

I forgot to mention in this blog post that my bus was pulled into the police check area to be searched. It delayed us about 10 minutes while the police used their fancy gadgets to check under the bus and do a background check on the bus driver.

No comments: