My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Saturday Night

Last night was the second to last performance of Piccola Cosi at the NY International Fringe Festival. I have been trying to figure out how to post the radio piece I heard that mentioned Piccola Cosi but I haven't yet figured out how to. The shows have been selling out and Saturday night is your last chance to catch it so get there early if you haven't already purchased your tickets.

Aja Nisenson is looking for representation so please tell any agents you know about the show.

Have a great weekend! This blog will be back to it's normal format on Monday.

PS. I knew if we gave it some time, the naked cowboy would eventually get his own reality show.

No comments: