My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 4, 2008

NJ State Fair Week!

Gooood Morning, or afternoon or evening, depending on when you are reading this. I don't know where the weekend went. This is the first day of my vacation but don't worry, I will continue to be blogging every day. Some friends had a garage sale on Saturday so I spent the day helping out and trying to sell things. It did start pouring at one point so we had to bring all of the merchandise inside the garage. Here's a cell phone shot of us in the garage with shoppers.



I've been talking about the NJ State Fair for awhile. When I went to this fair last year, I felt like a kid again. There's so much to do and see and eat! So many colors and smells and people. I was so excited. I went again yesterday with some friends and it was a ton of fun. We saw many animals, award winning vegetables, mohawks, a robot, a huge sand sculpture, diving dogs, and much more. I took a bunch of photos and will post a few everyday this week to celebrate the week long fair so be sure to check back each day. If you're looking for something to do, I highly recommend taking the trip to Sussex County. We were having so much fun that I forgot to look to see if the tiniest woman was there this year. And now, without further ado, please enjoy the first batch of fair photos!



A shot of the fair with dark clouds behind and using one of my camera's cool features.



Umm, don't I know you from somewhere?


Award winning tomatoes!


Award winning Hay!


Sand sculpture. They were still finishing the bottom yesterday. Amazing.


Be sure to get your tickets to Piccola Cosi! You won't regret it.

No comments: