My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

15 Items Or Less



I can never manage to pick the fastest line in the grocery store. I will get on one line and usually switch over to a cashier who looks like he/she is scanning fastest. So when I arrived at the checkout to find every cashier was in training..I just picked one. I thought the sign was funny so I snapped a pic with my phone. Thanks for your patience.

I heard all about this footage but didn't see it until last night:


I'm really glad he's having such a good time over there.

Oh there are some great headlines in the news this morning:

Hey, did you hear something? Holy *$*&

Who knew meteorologists could be so funny?



How many pounds of hail can I get for ya?

I honestly didn't know that there were Kosher Gyms.

I hope you've been enjoying watching the Olympics as much as I have. I switched on NBC HD last night and I don't think I'm going back to regular NBC. HD all the way. The pool never looked so good. Have a great day! And don't forget to reserve your tickets for Piccola Cosi at this year's NY International Fringe Festival! Hey! I told you I would be plugging it.

No comments: