My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 15, 2008

FringeNYC Weekend!


** On the count of three, everyone clap their hands so that we can free Tinkerbell and Cinderella from their handcuffs**

In addition to preparing for the opening of my sister's show, Piccola Cosi, at the NYC Fringe Festival (perhaps you've heard me mention this before), I will be going to see Tropic Thunder which I have been looking forward to seeing for a few months now. I do hope you will be able to make it to see this show as I have been working hard to get people to come and my sister has spent many grueling hours rehearsing. It's going to be amazing so please come and experience the magic. Oh boy, I'm sounding like a Disney ad.

Speaking of Disney, poor Tinkerbell and Cinderella were arrested for protesting. Peter Pan refused to answer our calls.

More great Olympics last night and there was a point when they had this graphic about Michael Phelps that showed the length of his legs, torso, size 14 feet..they did a whole rundown on his body like he was a machine. He IS a machine.


Heyohhhhhhh....

Brace yourself, the 2008 Vendy Awards are just around the corner.

Today we will know if Harry from Harry and the Hendersons was real!


I hope you have as much fun as these guys did this weekend and I hope to see you at the show!

No comments: