My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Sold Out Show

Aja Nisenson's one woman show, Piccola Cosi, had yet another sold out performance last night. We had to turn people away. The show has gained momentum and it's so great to see people with a smile on their face when the lights come up at the end of the show. If you haven't seen it yet be sure to purchase your tickets! I am trying to post a recording from the radio yesterday of a guy calling into the Joan Hamberg show raving about Piccola Cosi. I'll see if I can figure out how to post it here. It's been a crazy week and it won't be over until Monday.

First the Montauk Monster and now Bigfoot...what is this world coming to?

Sorry for the short posts this week but I'll be back to my regular posting next week.

No comments: