My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just When You Thought He Couldn't Think of Another Stunt, David Blaine Comes Up With Something Else

David Blaine is back. This time, he will attempt to hang from a thin wire five stories in the air in Wollman Rink for three days and nights. It's the 'ole human bat trick.

So I finally decided to purchase a new tv yesterday and I must say it's really great. Now I can watch the morning news in HD and the food network has never looked so delicious. I'm thinking about mounting it on the wall.

I woke up this morning and didn't like the fact that it's no longer as bright as it was a few weeks ago. The days are starting to get shorter already which means that fall is around the corner. On the bright side...apples, pumpkins, halloween, cider...


Aparently yesterday was Go Topless Day in Central Park and it looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I've never been kept abreast of events like this one.

I really enjoyed the film Paris je t'aime and I am really excited about the follow up film, New York, I Love You. Here's a preview:



Have a great day!

No comments: