My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Obama Rama



I hope you watched Barack Obama's speech last night. It was moving, strong, and rocked the packed stadium. Oprah was so moved she cried her eyelashes off.

I don't know who would want to live here, but Heath Ledger's apartment is for rent.

Iowa Central president, Robert Paxton, is in trouble after a photo was released showing him on a boat holding a mini-keg over a young woman's mouth. When asked why, he replied, "I was testing out some experiments for my new class, Mini-Kegs 101."

At first I thought this was a joke or a great marketing scheme to promote Californication. No joke.

Wow, this is probably the coolest thing I have ever seen someone do with a piece of gum.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!

No comments: