My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back To School, Time To Yearbook Yourself


Don't feel like going through boxes in the attic to find your yearbook photos? Not a problem! Now you can simply Yearbook Yourself! I was hoping to post some yearbook photos of myself but I think the site is actually having some problems at the moment. So, I leave it to you to try it out and send me your photos to post on this blog.

Have you been watching the DNC? Hillary Clinton's pantsuit was so vibrant in HD. First the Olympics had me staying up late and now the convention has me up way past my bedtime. Speaking of which, I would like to thank everyone so much for all of your support. I don't know if you caught the news story on last night's evening news but I was very thrilled with this piece:

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0"
WIDTH="384" HEIGHT="304">







Corporate Clouds? Gee, why didn't I think of that?!

It's hard to believe that the Summer is coming to a close and that kids and teachers are getting ready to go back to school. I have been reflecting a lot about this past summer and I hope you have been reflecting as well. I'm looking forward to starting classes and having lots of fun. Isn't that what life's really about? Having fun?

I found some of my yearbook photos...gee it's been awhile since I've looked at these.




No comments: