My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 11, 2008

NYC Fringe Festival Countdown


You may have noticed the countdown widget in the top left hand corner of the blog. That's right, my sister's one woman show, Piccola Cosi, is fast approaching. So if you haven't already done so, be sure to purchase your tickets by clicking here!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I was in Vermont last week and shot some photos with my new digital camera. I've posted some of them at the end of today's entry for you to enjoy. Did you happen to see the Olympics Opening Ceremonies? It was unbelievable. I encourage you to find it online and watch it because it was unlike anything I have ever seen before. It was directed by Zhang Yimou, a very well known film director who did such films as The House of Flying Daggers created this spectacle which cost over $100 million.

This made me laugh...Mr. Olympics himself.

So Cool!

Did he even check to see if she had a scar on her forehead?

Pretty soon, we'll be walking while working...

Here are some of my Vermont photos...


Blueberries at three different stages of ripeness.


Don't they look good enough to eat?


A Lily


Mad Tom Water


Guest barn addition, almost finished!


View from the house

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anything you can't do well? those photos are incredible.