My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Snow In May

That's right, it's another rainy day here in New York City but the Memorial Day Weekend is looking amazing. I'll be heading up to Vermont where they are expecting snow! (Only in Northern VT though) it will be warm in Southern Vermont.

I haven't really followed this past American Idol as much as I should have, but I wasn't impressed with many of the voices this season. I was rooting for David Archuleta but rocker David Cook took this years title of...American Idol by a whopping 12 million votes. The show was packed with performances by Donna Summer, Graham Nash,Bryan Adams, the Jonas Brothers, ZZ Top, George Michael, Mike Myers as The Love Guru, and the best part was the unseen footage of Gladys Knight and Ben Stiller, Jack Black, and Robert Downey Jr. as Pips. Here's the clip:





I am very excited to see that Baz Luhrmann's new film, Australia is coming to theaters soon. I have been looking forward to this flick and it looks good. So does The Foot Fist Way from funnymen Adam Mckay and Will Ferrell. Indiana Jones is here and I can't wait to see it this weekend.

I want to go see this!

No comments: