My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Reader of The Month



I figured it was only necessary to start giving out Reader of the Month awards to my many readers. I am thrilled to announce that May's Reader of the Month is..drumroll please... Mr. Brian Z. Congratulations Brian, you have won a lifetime supply of plastic Whole Foods bags. Brian reads this blog every morning with his hearty breakfast and says that it starts his day off just right. "Evan Almighty is chocked full of the latest news, wacky videos, and personal stories...I just can't get enough of Evan's witty commentary." Thanks Brian!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should have more posts with good lookin' guys like that Brian Z.
Keep up the good work!