My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Enough Already Lady

Hey, check it out! The world's most expensive home.

And this is just gross...

And did you hear, Richard Dreyfuss has been cast to play Dick Cheney in Oliver Stone's much anticipated film, "W".

And now, for my story of the day. Yesterday, the train ride home was packed. People were standing and there was a woman standing (woman #1) a few seats in front of me. She was reading and minding her own business when another woman (woman #2), sitting next to woman #1 started saying that she should turn around because it would be easier for people to walk by. Woman #1 looked confused and asked woman #2 if she was bumping into her. Woman #2 said no, but that woman #1 wouldn't be blocking the aisle as much if she would turn around. It was the most ridiculous inappropriate comment. She wasn't blocking the aisle at all and something was wrong with woman #2. Then an argument broke out. Some passenger was trying to get away without paying and the conductors followed him and there was a confrontation in the vestibule between my car and the car in front of me. There was yelling and then all of a sudden, Woman #2 gets up, opens the door and starts involving herself in the fight. The conductor tells her to go back into the car and she refuses and they start arguing. I couldn't believe it. There was obviously something wrong with this woman that she had to involve herself in everyone's business. I've never seen anything like it. She got off in Millburn and I hope she's reading this.

It's a big holiday weekend and tons of people took of today because the train and subway were empty. I'll be heading up to Vermont and am looking forward to it!

Can't wait to see Indiana Jones!




Congratulations to Ben who graduates today from Rutgers Law School!! Woo-hoo.

I forgot to mention that I am really really excited about The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Have you seen the trailer?

No comments: