My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Baby For Sale



Another smart car spotted this morning...


Did you hear that a couple put their seven day old baby for sale on Craigslist?

And I was happy to hear that Apple is working on creating a solar-powered iphone.

I haven't done a DVD pick of the week in awhile so this week's choice is Grace is Gone starring John Cusack. I saw a screening of this film at Sundance and it is an incredibly moving film with brilliant acting from Mr. Cusack and the girls who play his daughters. Definitely one to add to the Netflix Queue.

They've been saying robots are going to replace humans forever and I was really happy to see this video of Honda's ASIMO. I have come to have a new found respect for Honda ever since I got my Honda Civic which is giving me 35 miles to the gallon.



Here's a news blooper clip for this sunny and beautiful wednesday morning:

No comments: