My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Oooooooo Boyyyyyy

So it's Friday and I'm in a great mood. No, I did not watch the Lost Season Finale last night but I'm looking forward to watching it this weekend. I decided to wait to watch it online or on Elissa's DVR so that I can bypass the commercials and not waste an entire two hours.

How many men do you think are going to watch Sex and The City this weekend? Well, I'm sure not going. And check this out. I really don't like this show...I tried watching it but the women are so annoying and unappealing to me. It's like listening to nails scratch a chalk board. Okay, now that I got that out I feel much better.

An isolated tribe has been spotted in Brazil...

Google's Android Phone is almost here...

Because it's Friday, I would like to promote a few things:

First up is the multi talented Boaz Frankel who recently opened the world's first Kazoo Museum. If you are in Seattle you should definitely stop by and if you aren't, well then listen to this awesome NPR interview with the man himself.

Vinnie now has a blog and both his recipes and commentary are guaranteed to make you salivate...check it out.

Enjoy the weekend, it's going to be a beautiful one. And have you been smelling Maple Syrup in Manhattan?

No comments: