My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Rainy Daze

Happy Friday everyone. As you know, I have been recovering from some bug and today is the first day I feel as though I have emerged from this week long daze. It's raining, the trees and grass are green and summer is just around the corner.

Carrie Bradshaw and her crew ruined NYC...that's right, read all about it! (if you care)

I always find it funny when an expensive meal makes the news. A $250 hamburger, a $100,000 flan. Well, now there's a $100 Philly Cheesesteak!

The video footage of Sue Simmons and Bill Reilly keeps on being pulled from YouTube, but everyday someone else posts another one. I've been trying to keep updating my links so that you can keep on viewing these clips.

Today is Free Falafel Day!!!

Yesterday I posted some photos of an NYU graduate being tackled to the ground. Well, today I am pleased to provide you with the video footage!



If you want to promote an art show, maybe you should try this if flyers don't seem to be working.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: