My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Judd Apatow



The internet never ceases to amaze me. If you know Boaz, he always has a scheme. His most recent one involves Judd Apatow, the brilliant screenwriter, director, television producer, and film producer. Boaz had heard that Judd often googles himself as we all tend to do from time to time, so he decided to start mentioning Judd's name in the blog everyday in hopes that Judd would come across it. Who would have thought that approximately 5 days later, Boaz would receive an email from Judd. Isn't that a great story? I think so, and I encourage you to follow along on the Clips and Quips Blog. Be sure to catch Judd Apatow's new movie, Knocked Up which opens in theaters June 1st. I would love to have been able to set up a screening here at NYU and have Judd come to do a Q&A. Maybe it's still possible??

This weekend I will be heading to Brown with my parents to see my sister's one woman show which she wrote for her senior final. I am really looking forward to seeing this and I will be videotaping it for the archives. There will be many trips to Providence in the coming months as my sister is graduating and has a role in a summer production there as well. She's Über-talented and if any of you out there need a strong actor who has the most amazing voice, definitely contact me. I'm seriously considering becoming her agent.

In the style of Sunday Morning, I leave you with some photos of Manchester, Vermont.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

When do I get to come to VT???? It's beautiful!