My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Expect highs in the 80's dropping to about 45 degrees this evening



People are definitely friendlier when the weather is nice. All of a sudden, the sun comes out and people flash their brights, letting me pull out ahead of them in my car. People smile and say "hello" and even let you cut in front of them on the deli line. The weather does strange things to people. This weekend could not have been more beautiful. The grass is a brilliant green after much rain, and the daffodils and trees are in bloom.

Saturday, Jon and I worked on a project for his grad school class. We ran around from store to store looking for movies for this project. I think we went to about 5 stores trying to find Fast Times at Ridgemont High. I thought I knew what I was doing and that I could easily copy scenes from the DVD to my minidv camera, but apparently this isn't possible. Luckily, my mac came to the rescue and we were able to rip the dvd scenes to my computer and burn them to a disc. We spent most of the day doing this and I hope his presentation goes well tonight. Later that evening, Elissa and I had dinner with Jon and Justine at a greek restaurant in Edgewater, the name of which escapes me. I want to say Greek Village. The food was good despite our having to drink from paper cups because they ran out of glasses...busy night.

I had another training session with Dean yesterday. We worked my back and did some bent rows. I'm noticing a big difference and I can even say that I enjoy going to the gym now. We'll see how it turns out when I get through my next 10 sessions. After the gym, I went over to Elissa's where we made dinner (lemon-pepper shrimp with asparagus) and played each other in tennis, bowling, and baseball with the Wii. It was a lot of fun!

Okay, I have to get my day started. Boaz is coming to help out with this video shoot I've been working on for our office. I am trying not to say anything about the Judd Apatow incident until Boaz posts about it, so check out the Clips and Quips Blog to learn more.

No comments: