My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th


Happy Friday the 13th! To all of you diagnosed with paraskavedekatriaphobia (fear of friday the 13th), take a deep breath, everything is going to be alright. The theories behind Friday the 13th are quite interesting and this article does a nice job of exposing it's ancient roots.

If you are a fan of David Lynch, be sure to pick up the second season of Twin Peaks, now available on DVD. I also highly recommend Mulholland Drive, a movie which you either love or hate. That's my DVD pick of the week. I'm looking forward to a fun weekend and to start yours off with a bang, here's a little something which I'm sure many of you have seen.

PS. I'd like to give a shoutout to all of my readers in the Philippines!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shoutout!

Anonymous said...

Who is Elissa? You've been mentioning her a lot lately.

The Momcaster said...

hey lucas! kamusta?
thanks for the shout out!

Evan said...

Well thanks for reading my blog and thanks for the comment!

The Momcaster said...

i meant "evan"! hee hee oops!
mabuhay ka!

Unknown said...

Elissa? That's me!