My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 9, 2007

The Gym


It has taken me 26 years, but I am proud to say that I have finally joined a gym. To take it one step further, I now also have a personal trainer, Dean. I've been working out for about a month now and am already noticing changes. I've learned how to use the machines and proper gym etiquette. For cardio, my preferred machine is the elliptical and I always watch the food network. There's nothing better than watching people sweating, trying to lose weight, while Giana Delaurentis prepares a chocolate ganache cake.

Yesterday, I saw a man walk right into the women's locker room at which point I heard some screams and he walked out realizing his mistake. I try to avoid the lockerroom at all costs. There are naked men sprawled out all over the place...on the benches, leaning against the lockers, talking by the sink. It's like a Reubens painting. At least put a towel down if you are going to sit on the public benches.

The weekend was great! Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Women do the same thing! What's up with that?!? The worst is when they don't put a towel down in the sauna! Ugh!