My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

C is for Cookie..yeah, that's good enough for me




One my way to pick up a salad for lunch today, there was a little street fair to celebrate Earth Week. One of the vendors, Insomnia Cookies, was there handing out free samples of their delicious cookies. What a great idea! They deliver fresh baked cookies to students in their dorm from 8pm to 2am. So you can just order them and have them delivered the same night!! Now after seeing this, I'm thinking...how about insomniabeer? insomniasubs? the list goes on and on!

Another guilty pleasure, the Nintendo Wii, is something which I haven't had much time to play. I was, however, able to fit in about 20 minutes of the new Super Paper Mario the other day. Now I'm not really a big video game player, but I do appreciate a good Super Mario game, and this one is alot of fun. Won't be playing this weekend as the weather is supposed to be b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l and did I mention my plans? no? well you'll have to wait for the monday report. Sorry!

Happy National High Five Day!!

PS. Another shoutout to all my international readers..let's see..Hi France! Hi Brazil! Hi Philippines! Hi China! Hi Canada! And a big thanks to Elissa and mom for proofreading this blog as I never do.

No comments: