My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dancing Peep

I just went to type in my blog address and left out a letter and was whisked away to a page called Abundant Bible, (www.evanlucas.blogpot.com). Does this have anything to do with Evan Almighty? Maybe I can get some advertising on my site for the movie, currently scheduled to be released in theaters this summer, the sequel to Bruce Almighty.

It's pouring this morning, a good day to stay inside and read a book, or play SUPER PAPER MARIO FOR NINTENDO Wii, which I picked up the other day. I've been too busy to enjoy the wii, but perhaps I'll take it out of the box this weekend. I've also been doing some editing on my mac and am amazed at the things that can be done with Final Cut Pro Studio HD. I'm looking for a few people to be in a short viral video that I'm putting together for work, so if you are in the city and want to help, let me know. I am looking forward to editing this video with my new equipment.

Here's a little something I saw on Youtube. Enjoy.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want one of those yellow things!