My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Children of Men and Women


I was able to watch Children of Men the other night and I can proudly say that Alfonso Cuarón is one of the best directors out there and he's made my list of best directors, coming in behind David Lynch at #2. There are some really intense moments in this film and Cuaron has some really incredible camera movements..particularly impressive are the scenes in the car. If you like Michael Caine with long white hair or even computerized birth scenes, definitely check out this film.

As you may know, Boaz and I make an annual trip to the NY Chocolate Show where we taste chocolate from around the world and film a segment for Clips and Quips. This is definitely something we have never seen at the chocolate fair!

No comments: