My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Up, Up and Away


I had the chance to finally see UP in 3D last night and thinking it was just going to be another Danny Deckchair, I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I really enjoyed it. There were moments in the film that I feel were too drawn out and could have been edited down more, but to me, this Pixar film evokes strong emotions. It deals with death and everlasting love, youth, achieving your dreams, among others. It's also the first time a hero (with a walker) and a villain are over the age of 65. I highly recommend it.

I thought it would only be appropriate for me to look up some balloon related videos on YouTube to see what was out there and if indeed, people have tried lifting heavy objects with helium balloons.







Yikes!

If you have or had kids, would you leave them at the Ikea Day Care? Well according to this article, mothers and fathers go to Ikea for some alone time. They drop their kids off at "Smaland" and then relax on a couch and enjoy savory Swedish meatballs and Lingonberry juice.

Do you want to have a tea party or drinks with Anne Hathaway? If so, you can! Ebay currently is auctioning Anne off so be sure to get your bids in. I met Anne a few times back in High School when she came to see our productions because she was dating a friend of mine at the time. She was very pleasant and nice. Happy Bidding!

A walking star tour of Central Park? Who wants to do it with me? Oh, come on. It might be fun.

No comments: