My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Anchors Away

I was watching the 6:00 news last night right when they announced that it was confirmed that Michael Jackson died. I never watch CBS news but I had it on and the anchor was so emotional at one point she was supposed to read this story on Subway Schmutz and she got all flustered and said, "I'm not going to say that." I have it recorded and hope to get it posted. The anchors then apologized saying that the Michael Jackson news was throwing them off. Then the female anchor started to get really emotional and she was basically crying. I'm all for showing emotion but I thought anchors for the most part were to leave their emotions at home? It was really interesting to see an anchor get this upset on television.

Well, I know one guy who is going to be bringing in some big money today:



Okay texters, listen up. Texting and driving is worse than drinking and driving.

Is that a lighthouse on the beach or are you just hap...oh nevermind.

Bruno was on Conan last night and hilarity ensued. I'm looking forward to seeing the movie but Borat is still my favorite character.

Facebook:The Movie. Twitter the tv series.

It's Friday so I hope you have something fun planned for the weekend.

No comments: