My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Let's Protest

I finally got around to watching some of the Letterman protest footage and it just made me laugh.



Did you guys just chant, "Hey, Hey, Ho, Ho, Letterman has got to go?" I'd like to protest against you calling Sarah Palin's daughter the "H" word. How dare you. I cannot believe some of the things said in this video.

Okay, get ready for this one, we all love the Snuggie, the Sham Wow, the braun hand blender, but brace yourself...introducing the Comfort Wipe:



This is an interesting approach to advertising a product. Way to go Dunkin Donuts for thinking, well, out of the box.

Have you heard of Crystal Deodorant? Well, Boaz Frankel is unofficially the Crystal spokesman. That's right, check it out.

Biking with the Un-Odorant from Boaz Frankel on Vimeo.



Waskily Wabbits!

Last night I had the pleasure of meeting and listening to Neil Grabler. One of the books he wrote was a biography on Walt Disney which took him 7 years to write and he was even given access to Walt's personal library. He had some amazing stories to tell and I'm tempted now to read the 900 page biography.

On that note, M-I-C...see you real soon.

No comments: