My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Robert Pattinson Day 2



In case you missed your chance to see Robert Pattinson yesterday, he's still around. They were smart and moved his trailer closer to where they were shooting and put up barricades. Ladies were still lined up this morning to catch a glimpse of this guy. And yes, he is just a kid like you and me.

While we're on the topic of Robert Pattinson, I'd like to start a discussion about "backup husbands". This all started at a gallery event we had and a few of my colleagues were talking about the fact that they have a few backup husbands. These are good friends who I guess you have decided that if you are both single when you reach the age of 30, you'll tie the knot. I remember kids talking about this in middle school but I hadn't heard it mentioned until recently. Sooo...I guess this means that I need to come up with a list of backup wives? I hope not. I hope it won't come to that. BACKUP FAILED>>OUT OF DISC SPACE.

On the PATH this morning a guy's alarm clock was going off and he couldn't hear it because he was listening to music. I can still hear the tune in my head.

Last night, David Letterman issued an apology to Sarah Palin and her daughters. If you missed it, here it is:



I think some people are really taking this too far. Trying to get Dave fired? Come on. Quite honestly, I feel like this is being done for show. Palin wants to remain in the media and Dave wants get the ratings.

According to the NY Times:

Some media commentators said that Mr. Letterman was keeping the controversy alive for the sake of ratings, but he seemed to make a special effort Monday to get the apology right. He even taped it a second time after he mistakenly referred to Bristol Palin once as “Brooke” in the first effort.

Let's focus on something more important, like global warming, eh? Or Bruce Willis.



Weird, did anyone witness the freak hail storm in NJ yesterday? Speaking of global warming..

Here's another bizarre story. A Man walks into a bar with a carpet...

1 comment:

melissa said...

what kind of loser would have so little confidence in her ability to meet someone before they were 30, that they would have to line up multiple potential back ups?

yikes, wouldn't want to be that girl.