My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Underwater Reservation for Two

Did you see that the first few pages of the "W" script have been leaked? Click here to read them.

I'm tired of people talking loudly on their cell phones on the train and I only wish that this guy could ride with me. Wouldn't that be nice? The ipod comes in handy when I get stuck next to a loud talker.

I love eating out! Trying new restaurants is something I really enjoy and I only wish I could go to eat at Ithaa...it looks incredible.



I tried finding out the prices on the menu but of course they aren't listed because I'm sure it's very pricey. Also, the dress is smart, so dress smart if you go. Here are some photos:





And now, for those of you who watched Romper Room, a blast from the past. I think they should bring this show back. I don't know, maybe this is my calling.

No comments: