My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Put A Little Spring in Your Step


It's going to be warm out today and I think I'm going to start posting some recipes weekly. Today's recipe is Shrimp and Coconut Rolls! I hope you will make them with me so that we can compare results. If you have any recipes you'd like me to post on the blog, please send them to me!

Last night, my sister, Elissa and I went to see a special screening of the film Noise, written and directed by Henry Bean. The film was at Sundance in 2007 and Boaz and I didn't make it to the screening. The film is being released in a limited number of theaters in New York. I enjoyed the film but there were some aspects of it that felt out of place and unnatural. Tim Robbins and all of the supporting actors are wonderful and there are many moments in the film that are really funny and well crafted. The idea of a man who can't take the noise in NYC so he goes out and gets revenge as "The Rectifier" is brilliant and is based on some things Henry Bean did in real life because he couldn't take the city noise. As crazy as Time Robbins' character was in the movie, I can't help but relate to him. Much of the noise in New York drives me crazy too.

For those of you who don't watch Lost, you must start watching! It is one of the best shows I have ever seen and it just keeps on getting better. I've been watching the 4th season on my ipod on the train and I'm on the edge of my seat. It's that good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.