My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day 2008


Happy Earth Day! I hope you take a moment today to plant a tree or turn off some lights.

Oooo..bionic eyes.

Passover began this past weekend and I had a really great time with my family and friends. Passover is definitely one of my favorite holidays. Now, what should I eat for lunch..hmm....

I missed the appearance by President Bush on Deal or No Deal and I enjoyed the brief article in the NYT today about Politicians as Comics on Pop Television. Thanks to YouTube we can relive the magic that took place on Deal or No Deal.



Short post today but I promise some more juicy posts later this week.

No comments: