My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Biggest Loser

One day I mentioned on this blog that I was on a mission to lose some more weight. I haven't said anything about it since and that's because I never really started trying. I have been steadily working out at the gym but going to Whole Foods at lunchtime has been my downfall. So starting today, I will be eating healthy and we'll see how much weight I can drop.

It's amazing to see how some people are using YouTube these days? I'm talking about people like Tricia Walsh-Smith, who posted this video on YouTube:



So the Pope has arrived in the US and he will be coming to NYC soon. Are you going to go see him in the popemobile?

I'm still trying to get used to my new computer glasses. They make me feel a bit woozy. Is this normal?

1 comment:

DP said...

whats for lunch?!