My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ipod Touch!


So yesterday I reported that Elissa bought me the ipod nano video for an anniversary present. Well, last night we were at the mall and stopped into the Apple store. I previously thought I wanted the Ipod Touch and when I held it in my hands, I knew it was meant to be. So the ipod nano will be going back to Apple and thanks to Elissa, I now possess the ipod touch. It's really cool!

I thought this was a complete joke when I heard about it but it turns out it's not. Wow, they are now taking zombie movies to a whole new level. If you are looking for a great zombie movie, check out FIDO. I saw it at Sundance and it's well written, funny, and campy.

By now you have heard that Oliver Stone (NYU Alumnus) is working on his next feature film about George Bush. Josh Brolin will portray George, Elizabeth Banks will be Laura, Thandie Newton will play Condoleeza Rice, and Ioan Gruffudd is in talks to play Tony Blair. Now this should be interesting.

President George W. Bush is a foul-mouthed, reformed drunk obsessed with baseball, Saddam Hussein and a conflicted relationship with his dad. Or at least that's how he's portrayed in the script for Oliver Stone's upcoming feature "W."

And while we're on the subject of films, There Will Be Blood is released on DVD today and I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it.

Boaz sent me this link which I found to be most interesting. I still think David Letterman is funny though. Heck, I've told the same jokes two days in a row. Well, sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Drink YOOOOUR MILKSHAKE!!!!!!!