My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Harold and Kumar Meet Ice-T


So I did it, I went to see Harold and Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay with Jon and Justine and it was pretty funny. While waiting for the earlier show to get out, Jon spotted Ice-T and his wife coming out of the theater. I saw them but had no idea who they were. We didn't believe Jon at first but a second, more reliable source confirmed. After scrambling to get the best seats, we were booted out by the cleaning crew who were late cleaning. After everything was picked up we were let back into the theater and the fun began. It was raunchy, it was vulgar, and there were some parents who brought their 7 or 9 year old sons and daughters to see it. Crazy!

Here's one Sea World trick I wouldn't want to witness.

Big NYU news today, NYU Tuition will top 50k Next Year...

No comments: