My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

French Spidey

It looks like the french spider-man is at it again! This time he scaled a building in Hong Kong.

Robert was in Hong Kong to publicise his book "With Bare Hands," which looks at some of his climbing successes, including the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Sydney Opera House and many of the world tallest skyscrapers.He has declared his guerrilla climbing activity his "philosophy." On his website he boasts that he has made it to the top of 70 buildings and monuments around the world in his 12-year career. Last year, he was deported from China for illegally conquering its tallest building, only to have Chinese officials invite him back in November to legitimately climb a mountain in the center of the country as a tourism attraction.


We may think it looks easy to be a news reporter, but it's harder than you think. Take a look:



So yesterday I went to pick up my pair of computer glasses. I'm wearing them right now as I write this and am trying to get used to them. I'm hoping they help my eyes relax as I look at the computer screen. I was going to post a photo of me wearing them but I couldn't get a shot I was pleased with so you're going to have to use your imagination.

Have you seen this story about the Giants of the North, a Brazilian soccer team made up of people affected by dwarfism?



(Insert Snow White joke here)

J. Edgar Hoover may be the man behind the recent tape found of Marilyn Monroe engaging in sexual activity.

Since it was sold for $1.5 million to a wealthy New York businessman a month ago everybody knows of the film’s existence, but the new owner firmly stated that he'ill keep the footage secret out of respect for Monroe.


I'd like to meet the guy that bought this tape for 1.5 million. Happy Birthday, Mr. Presssident.

No comments: