My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://evanlucas.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Shines

I'm not a salsa dancer, so when I saw some people at the gym practicing a dance, Dean told me they were doing the shines. I thought it sounded like a disease but Dean assured me it was a type of Salsa dancing.

"Doc, I think I've got the shines"

I've always been grossed out by bed bugs and growing up as a little tyke I never really understood the phrase, "Don't let the bedbugs bite". Well now you never have to worry about the bed bugs biting ever again.

Has anyone ever been to Governors Island? I really want to go. There is currently a $500 million plan to transform the island into a premiere destination for cyclists, nature lovers, large-scale music concerts (huh) and rock climbing. One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong.



Gee, I'm totally obsessed with Errol Morris. I have been watching this show he did called First Person and it is unbelievable. You have to watch it!!

Lost is coming back on Thursday and I can't wait! Also, the second season of This American Life begins on Showtime.

Simma down now.

I recently had the good fortune of being on the set of this foreign news program and by accident, I pushed the wrong button while this woman was reporting the "wetter". Sorry Marlena.

No comments: